Friday, May 9, 2008

Introduction and Applogies

I am not a game designer by trade. Not anywhere in the slightest. I know a few personally and I sort of envy their jobs. If I could afford to cut my salary in half and go back about 10 years, I would consider it.

I am however a gamer geek of many years. My older brothers had the good old Blue Box Dungeons and Dragons set, and I took to the game like a fish to water. What better for a creative nerdy kid to explore is passion. It allowed me to create my stories in my mind, yet there were mechanical rules that satisfied my engineering side for structure.

This blog is combination editorial, review, and technical theory articles. Basically it is a journey of the games that I am playing as well as some reflections on games that I have played. This will not be limited to just computer games, but table top as well. Although my main passion is Role-Playing Games, I will talk about other genres.

0 comments: